Axiomtek MANO120 Mini-ITX Board Powered by AMD G-series APU
Axiomtek announced the MANO120 mini-ITX motherboard featuring an AMD G-Series APU dual core T56N with AMD A55E FCH which supports dual video output (dual views) via VGA, HDMI and LVDS interface. The board can support up to 4 GB of DDR3 1333 memory, up to 5 SATA hard drives and a CFast slot. The MANO120 also comes with one PCIe x4 slot and one PCI Express Mini Card slot.
The company says the MANO120 industrial grade motherboard is ideal for digital signage, DVR (Digital Video Recording), and NVR (Network Video Recorder) applications.
Here are Axiomtek MANO120 mini-ITX board specifications.
- CPU – AMD G-Series APU T56N @ 1.65 GHz with AMD Radeon HD6320 Graphic engine
- Chipset – AMD A55E FCH
- System Memory – 204-pin SO-DIMM supports DDR3-1066/1333 max (up to 4 GB)
- BIOS – AMI EFI 16Mb SPI
- SSD – CFast slot
- Expansion Interfaces:
- PCIe x4 slot
- PCIe Mini Card
- Video output:
- HDMI – resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- VGA – resolution up to 2560 x 1600
- LVDS – 18-bit single channel, resolution up to 1400 x 1050
- Input/Output interfaces:
- MIO – PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, 4 x RS-232 (with 2 powered COM)
- SATA – 5 x SATA-600 (Port 5 supports SATA DOM)
- Hardware monitoring - Detect CPU/system temperature, voltage and support
Smart fan control
- Ethernet – 2 x 1Gbit Ethernet with Wake-on-LAN support, PXE Boot ROM with Realtek RTL8111DL
- Audio - HD Codec audio as MIC-in/Line-out 2 CH support, multiple streaming with Realtek ALC892, Speaker-out 3W x 2 with TPA3005D2 amplifier, Front Audio pin header
- USB – 8 x USB 2.0
- SMBus – System Management Bus for advanced monitoring/control interface
- Digital I/O – 4 channels IN & 4 channels OUT
- Watchdog Timer – 255 levels, 1~255 sec.
- Battery – Lithium 3 V/ 220 mAH
- Power Requirements: +3.3V @ 0.47A, +5V @ 1.66A, +12V @ 1.07A, -12V @ 0.05A, 5Vsb @ 0.16A.
- Size – 170 x 170.
- 0°C ~ +60°C (32°F ~ 140°F), operation
- 10% ~ 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
The MANO120 Mini ITX motherboard will be available around the end of April 2012 at an undisclosed price. You can visit Axiomtek MANO120 page for further information.