Jesurun Xplus H25 Mini PCs with Rotating HDMI Port, DLNA Support
Jesurun Xplus H25 mini PCs are typical Android 4.0 AllWinner A10 and Rockchip RK3066 mini PCs, expect for one slight mechanical difference: The HDMI male port can rotate and possibly allow the mini PC to be inserted directly into the TV in case where other may not. Of course, one option could always be to buy a cheap HDMI rotating adapter or an HDMI cable to connect the device, but I find having this option within the device is neater.
- SoC – AllWinner A10 with Mali-400 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 4GB NAND Flash + TF card slot
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 OTGX + 1x USB HOST + 1x mini USB HOST
- WiFi – 802.11b/g/n
- Video Container Formats – AVI, MKV, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, MPG, MP4, M4V, MOV, VOB, MVC(3D) ISO, IFO, DAT, WMV, ASF/RM, RMVB, FLV, Flash(10.3),RTMP,MMS
- Video Out – HDMI (up to 1080 P)
- Audio Out – HDMI, L/R stereo
- Audio Format – MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, APE, AC3, DTS, ATRA
- Misc – DLNA V1.5, DMR Ready
- Operating Temperature – 0-70 °C degree
- Power Consumption – DV+5V, Less than 600mA
The device is sold with a USB cable. Beside the rotating HDMI port, this HDMI TV Stick also has some interesting software features such as DLNA support (“E-share” app) and the ability to control the device remotely via an Android device (“E-control” app) ,
I suppose in a similar way to what is possible with DroidMote. Following gen comment, it’s clear that it’s more like a VNC client.
I don’t have much information about the dual core version featuring Rockchip RK3066 processor since the manufacturer page is still using AllWinner A10 data on Alibaba (See below).
Jerusun Xplus H25 single core mini PC is available on Dealextreme for $53.90, and (for now) found only one seller offering it on Aliexpress for $70. The dual core version does not appear to be available right now.
You may find more information on the manufacturer (Pineriver) Alibaba pages: Xplus Dongle H25 Single Core & Xplus Dongle H25 dual core. Please bear in mind that at the time of writing, the information on the dual core version is most likely completely wrong, but they’ll hopefully update the info, and you can always contact the manufacturer for info.