Lenovo Introduces Nvidia Tegra based All-in-One Android Computers
Lenovo has unveiled two new Android computers just before CES 2014: N308 and ThinkVision 28, respectively powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 with a 19.5″ display and Tegra 4 with a 28″ UHD display.
Lenovo N308 specifications:
- SoC – Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core Cortex A9 processor
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 8/16 GB SSD or 320/500 GB HDD, and 6-in-1 card reader
- Display – 19.5″ display (touch screen ??), 1600×900 resolution
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Webcam – Front camera for 720p video conference
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
Audio – Built-in stereo speakers, microphone, and headphone port
- Battery – Up to 3 hours of usage
Lenovo computer cones with a keyboard and mouse, and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. With a 19.45″ display, it’s not really portable, so the integrated battery is probably there to allow you to move it from one room to another without turning it off.
Slashgear reports N308 will be available in February starting at $450 USD.
Lenovo ThinkVision 28
- SoC – Nvidia Tegra 4 quad core ARM Cortex A15 processor
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC, and micro SD slot
- Display – 28″ touch screen display with 3840×2160 resolution (2160p, UHD)
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC
- Webcam – 2.1MP front camera
- Video In – 3x HDMI, DisplayPort
- Audio – 2x 5W speakers, 2x noice-cancelling microphones, audio In/Out jacks
- USB – 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x microUSB 3.0
- Dimensions – 682mm x 424.1mm
- Weight – 11.3 kg
There’s also another model, ThinkVision Pro2804m, that adds a mini DisplayPort and HDMI with MHL.
This computer currently runs Android 4.3, possibly upgraded to Android 4.4, as it becomes available in July for $999 (or is it $1199?). The Pro2840m should somehow become available in April selling for $799.
Via Android Community.