VIA APC Rock and Paper Boards Now Officially Support Firefox OS
Firefox OS source code and documentation for the APC boards are available on the company’s apc-firefox-os github repository. To motivate the developer’s community, the company is also offering free APCs to developers that fix specific bugs.
A first version was released on the 22nd of November 2013, with the following fixes:
- Updated firmware package to support HDMI hotplug as the solution from VIA
- Switched to latest base from Mozilla and using master branch for all Mozilla repos
- Support multiple hardware keyboard hot plug
- Fixed so that Mozilla soft home button can be enabled via settings
- Supports Ethernet cable hot plug
- Enabled SNTP with Ethernet network
- Set default display timeout to never
- Fixed some orientation bug due to migration to master
- Fixed WiFi connection bug due to migration to master
- Supports Mouse wheel event
But I can’t find a way to download this version via a tarball, a branch, or tag on github, nevertheless it’s probably better to use the latest code as several commits have been done since that release, although there appears to have been no activity in the last three weeks.