AXONIM Devices Announces AXSY-SoM-SAMA5D3 System-on-Module Powered by Atmel SAMA5D3x Cortex-A5 Processor
AXONIM Devices, a company based in the republic of Belarus, announced AXSY-SoM-SAMA5D3 System on Module (SOM) powered by Atmel SAMA5D3x Cortex-A5 processor. This SoM targets industrial applications and supports low power application such as POS-terminals, handheld devices, medical devices and more.
Here are AXSY-SoM-SAMA5D3x SOM specifications:
- SoC – Atmel ATSAMA5D3x ARM Cortex-A5 processors @ 536 MHz (SAMA5D31, SAMA5D33, SAMA5D34, SAMA5D35, or SAMA5D36)
- System memory – 128/256/512 MB DDR2
- Storage – 256MB/512MB/1GB NAND, 1 to 8MB SPI Flash
- 6x UARTs, 3x I2C, 2x SSC (for I2S Audio CODECs), 2x SPI, 2x CAN 2.0B
- 1x USB OTG 2.0 High Speed, 3x USB 2.0 High Speed Host
- 1x 10/100/1G Ethernet (Gigabit PHY on board), 1x 10/100 Ethernet (with IEEE1588v2 support)
- 1x Memory BUS (EBI)
- LCD 24 bpp TTL
- 3x MMC/SD
- 4x PWM
- 1x RTC
- 1x SMD (SmartHSFe Modem Device) – Conexant CX20548 with SmartDAA technology support
- Power supply – 3.3V / 5V
- Power consumption – 150mW when running at maximum speed and under 0.5mW in low-power mode
- Dimensions – 82 x 55 mm MXM 3.0 form factor
- Temperature range – -40 degrees to +85 degrees C
The company also provides AX-MB-SAMA5D3x Rapid Development Kit (RDK) that includes one AXSY-SoM-SAMA5D3x SoM, a carrier board, board support packages (BSP) for Android, Embedded Linux and Windows Compact 2013, demo images, and documentation.
The carrier board comes with a 3.5″ TFT LCD, a GPRS/GSM/3G modem, a USB Hub, a microSD reader, a SIM card slot, a GPS/GLONASS-module, a WiFi 802.11 b/g module, an RS485 port (with Transceiver), CAN 2.0B (with Transceiver), and a USB<->Serial converter for debugging.
The SoM and RDK are available now for respectively 49$ and up depends on quantity and configuration, and $760. Further information is available on Axonim.by as well as PotatoModule.com which also links to the user’s manual in Russian.