ACT M302 Android 4.3 Smartphone with Mediatek MT6592 Octa Core SoC Sells for $136
Android smartphones get better and cheaper all the time, but I would not have thought possible to get a 5″ FullHD smartphone with Mediatek MT6592 Octa core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB flash to be sold for less than $150. And that’s exactly what BuyinCoins is doing with ACT M302 for just $136.
- SoC – Mediatek MT6592 octa core Cortex A7 @ 1.7GHz with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB flash + microSD card slot
- Display – 5.0″ touch screen display, 1920×1080 resolution.
- Cellular networking – 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz. Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Camera – 5.0MP front camera, 13.0 MP rear camera
- USB – 1x USB port
- Audio – 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, built-in speaker and microphone
- Misc – Home, return, menu, power, and vol +/- buttons
- Battery – Built-in 3800mAh Lithium battery
- Dimension – 14.4cm x 7.36cm x 0.81cm
The phone runs Android 4.3, and is sold with a data cable, a power adapter, and a battery. Some notable features are missing including GPS, Bluetooth, and FM radio, and it’s unclear which sensors are included, but the price is still amazing. But it’s apparently not a pricing mistake, as the device can also be found on Ebay for just above $146.
Thanks to Onebir for the tip.