HP SlateBook 14 Android Laptop Features a 14″ Display, a Quad Core Tegra SoC
Most Android laptops on the market come with tiny 7″ to 11.6″ screens, and those with larger displays (e.g. 13.3″) are often crippled with a subpar processor. Hewlett Packard is about to change that thanks to the SlateBook 14, an Android laptop with a 14″ touchscreen display, and a quad core Tegra SoC which could either be Tegra 4 or Tegra K1.
The product has not been launched officially, but NetbookItalia found about it via a promo video (embedded below), and we don’t know the full specs just yet:
- SoC- Nvidia Tegra quad core Cortex A15 (Tegra 4 or Tegra K1)
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB flash + micro SD card slot
- Display – 14″ touchscreen display, 1080p resolution
- Video Output – HDMI
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, beat audio stereo speakers
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/n/g Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- USB – 3x USB host ports
HP laptop will run Android 4.2.2, and come with Google Play. That’s about all we know at this stage. Pricing and availability are both unknown.