MeLE V10 Android TV Box Features an Internal SATA Bay, HDMI In, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet
Like UyeSee T1H, MeLe V10 is a quad core Android TV box powered by Mstar 9810 with HDMI In, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet, but adds an internal SATA bay supporting either 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard drives or SSDs. It also comes with better specs by default with 2GB RAM, and a 16 GB eMMC flash.
- SoC – Mstar MSO9180 quad core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1.5GHz with a quad (or octa-core ARM Mali-450 MP GPU @
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3 @ 1866MHz?
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash, internal SATA bay for 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard drive or SSD up to 3TB, and an SD card slot
- Video I/O – HDMI 1.4a out up to 4K30, HDMI in, AV (CVBS)
- Audio I/O – HDMI in/out, optical S/PDIF, AV port
- Video Playback
- MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4, DivX, H.264, H.265/HVC, VC-1, H.263, Real Media, MVC…
- Up to 4K, 60Mbps (H.264)
- 3D H.264 MVC Decoder/H.264 Encoder (720P)
- Audio Formats and Codecs
- MPEG, WMA, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC, ACC, MPEG1,MPEG2(Layer I/II), MP3, AC-3, E-AC-3, AAC-LC, WMA, HE-AAC.
- Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD MA 7.1ch pass-through
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna
- USB – 2x USB2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 host port, 1x USB 3.0 device port.
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
- Weight – N/A
The box is said to run Android 4.4. I’m not sure which accessories are included, and it’s not available on Aliexpress yet. AndroidPC.es reports the box sells for around 160 Euros ($210) in China, and that there will be a version for international market with a different firmware. I could also find it on a little known website called iAndroidTVBox for $219. You can also find more details and pictures in Chinese on Mele BBS.