$20 pcDuino4 Nano is Yet Another Allwinner H3 Development Board (Sort of)
We already have plenty of low cost Allwinner H3 development boards thanks to several Shenzhen Xunlong Orange Pi boards and FriendlyARM NanoPi boards among a few others. Here comes another one with pcDuino4 Nano.
pcDuino4 Nano (preliminary?) specifications:
- SoC – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with an ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5mm jack for CVBS (composite + stereo audio)
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – DVP Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- Debugging – 4-pin header for serial console
- Misc – Power and reset buttons; 2x LEDs; IR receiver; on-board microphone.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port; 5V via VDD_5V pin on 4-pin serial header.
- Dimensions – 64 x 56 mm
Hmmm.. that board looks familiar…, and the specifications are exactly the as NanoPi M1 board, and actually copied / pasted from that post on CNX Software… The main difference appears to be that the PCB will be white instead of blue. I don’t know if FriendlyARM and pcDuino cooperated, and the latter simply copied the design,
but we’ll find out very soon [Update: FriendlyARM is manufacturing the board for pcDuino]. For documentation, I’ll just refer you to NanoPi M1 Wiki…
pcDuino4 Nano can be pre-ordered for $20 + shipping ($20 extra in my case) with delivery scheduled to start on September 24th. For reference, NanoPi M1 board with 1GB RAM is now sold for $16 + shipping ($5).