Geniatech Developer Board IV Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Features Ethernet, RTC, and More
Geniatech is better known for their set-top boxes, and the company also offer development board as well as custom design for system-on-modules based on Amlogic and Qualcomm processor. Their latest board dubbed Developer Board IV looks fairly similar to 96boards compliant Dragonboard 410c board with its Snapdragon 410 processor, but adds an Ethernet port, and an RTC battery.
- SoC – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (APQ8016) quad-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 GPU
- System Memory – 1 or 2 GB LPDDR3 @ 533MHz
- Storage – 8 or 16 GB eMMC 5.0 flash + micro SD 3.0 (UHS-I) slot
- Video Output – HDMI 1.3 up to 1080p @ 30 Hz, 4-lane MIPI-DSI up to 720p60 or 1080p30 for optional (touchscreen) display
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, Integrated 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with on-board antenna
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port (device only).
- Camera – 2x MIPI-CSI: 1x 4-lane, 1x 2-lane up to 13MP
- 1x 40 pin low speed expansion connector – UART, SPI, I2S, 2x I2C, 12x GPIO, DC power
- 1x 60 pin high speed expansion connector – 4L-MIPI DSI, USB, I2C x2, 2L+4LMIPI CSI
- Footprint for optional analog expansion connector – Headset, Speaker, FM antenna
- Misc – Power, reset and volume buttons. 7 LEDS (4x user, 1x Wifi, 1x Bluetooth, 1x Ethernet)
- Power Supply – 6.5 – 18V DC input
- Dimensions – 85×60 mm (96Boards CE dimensions: 85×54)
- Temperature Range – Operating: -25°C to +70°C
96Boards CE specifications only support Ethernet on their 96Board CE Extended specifications with much larger PCB dimensions (85×100 mm), and the dimensions do not comply with either standard or extended specifications. But Geniatech has taken most of 96Boards specifications, and made a mostly compatible with some useful extra features.
I could not find any links to purchase the board, and I understand Geniatech is only working with companies for such board, so it’s not an hobbyist board that anybody can buy like DragonBoard 410c. You’ll find a few more details on the product page.