$25 NanoPi A64 is a Compact Yet Features Packed Allwinner A64 Development Board
FriendlyARM has had a very busy year with their NanoPi boards, and they are completing the year by launching NanoPi A64 development board based on Allwinner A64 quad core Cortex A53 processor with 1GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, USB ports and more.
- SoC – Allwinner A64 quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 648MHz to 1.152GHz with an ARM Mali400 MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage – 1x micro SD slot
- Video Output / Display IF – HDMI 1.4 port, 30-pin MIPI DSI connector
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – 1x Gigabit Ethernet port (RTL8211E), 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB port for power only
- Camera – 24-pin DVP camera interface
- Debugging – 4-pin debug UART header
- 40-pin mostly Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- 7-pin I2S header
- Misc – IR Receiver, 1x power button, power and system LEDs,
- Power – 5V/2A via micro USB port; AXP803 PMIC; supports software power-off
- Dimension: 64 x 60mm (6-layer PCB)
FriendlyARM will provide Ubuntu-core with Qt Embedded and Ubuntu MATE images, but community ports such as ARMbian may be released in the future. You’ll find some documentation in the Wiki (Note: the Chinese version has more info right now).
NanoPi A64 development board is now sold with a micro USB to USB cable for $25 plus shipping on FriendlyARM website
Thanks to Thomas for the tip.