Axiomtek Introduces PICO312 Fanless Apollo Lake Pico-ITX SBC
Axiomtek has recently introduce PICO312, a fanless pico-ITX single board computer powered by either Intel Pentium N4200 quad core processor or Celeron dual code N3350 processor N3350 part of “Apollo Lake” family. The board is equipped with a SO-DIMM socket supporting up to 8GB RAM, LVDS, VGA or HDMI output, and working within -20°C to +60°C without the need for a fan, but just a heat spreader with heatsink.
Axiomek PICO312 Apollo Lake Pico-ITX board specifications:
- SoC – Intel Pentium N4200 quad core procesoor @ up to or Celeron N3350 processor @ up to with respectively 18EU or 12 EU Intel HD Graphics Gen 9.
- System Memory – 1x DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM supporting up to 8GB
- Storage – 1x SATA-600 port, 1x mSATA via mini PCIe slot (both on the back of the board)
- Video Output / Display IF
- 1x LVDS; 18/24-bit single/dual channel
- 1x HDMI (N4200 model) or 1x VGA (N3350 model)
- Connectivity – 1x Gigabit Ethernet port (Intel i211AT)
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port
- Expansion – 1
- 1x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot with mSATA supported
- Expansion connectors for I/O board with 1x PCIe x1 lane, LPC, SMBus, DDI, 4x USB 3.0 and audio signals
- Misc – I2C Bus for advanced monitoring/control, Lithium 3V/220mAH for RTC (connected via 2-pin header), watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 12V DC via “screw connector”; AT auto power on function supported
- Dimensions – 100 x 72 mm; 1.6mm board thickness
- Temperature Range – -20°C to +60°C
The board will be sold with a quick installation guide, user’s manual/utility CD and accessories. There’s no mention about software support, but the usual suspects like Windows 10 and Linux distributions should be supported by the board.
Axiomtek PICO312 should start selling at the end of this month (March 2017) at a yet-to-be-disclosed price. You can inquire for more information and pricing via the product page.