There has been a few 96Boards announced so far, and a Banana Pi96 could soon be launched, as LeMarker has just joined the Linaro Community Board Group, but so far the board that generated the most buzz was Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c, but at the time pricing was not officially disclosed, although a $75 target price was posted in several blogs. And now it seems Qualcomm 64-bit ARM board indeed costs $75, as it is listed for that price on Arrow Electronics website with a few pieces in stock.
- SoC- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (APQ8016) quad-core ARM CortexA53 @ 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 GPU @ 400MHz
- System Memory – 1GB LPDDR3 @ 533MHz, Single-channel 32-bit (4.2GBps)
- Storage – 8GB eMMC 4.51 + micro SD 3.0 (UHS-I)
- Video Output – HDMI up to 1080p
- Video Playback -1080p@30fps HD video playback and capture with H.264 (AVC), and 720p
playback with H.265 (HEVC)
- Connectivity – Integrated 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with on-board antenna
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port (device only).
- Camera – Support for 13 MP camera with Wavelet Noise Reduction, JPEG decoder, and other post-processing techniques done in hardware
- 1x 40 pin low speed expansion connector – UART, SPI, I2S, I2C x2, GPIO x12, DC power
- 1x 60 pin high speed expansion connector – 4L-MIPI DSI, USB, I2C x2, 2L+4LMIPI CSI
- Footprin for optional analog expansion connector – Headset, Speaker, FM antenna
- Arduino compatibility through mezzanine board
- Misc – Power, reset and volume buttons. 6 LEDS (4x user, 1x Wifi, 1x Bluetooth)
- Power Supply – 6.5 – 18V DC input