Axiomtek MANO300 is an industrial grade fanless mini-ITX motherboard powered by an Intel Celerron N3150 “Braswell” quad core processor with two SO-DIMM slots, two SATA interfaces, dual Gigabit Ethernet, several serial interfaces and more, targeting automation and embedded industries.
MANO300 board specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3150 quad core Braswell processor @ up to 2.08 GHz with Intel HD Gen8 Graphics
- System Memory – 2x 204-pin SO-DIMM dual channel DDR3L-1333 up 8 GB
- Storage – 1 x SATA-600, 1x mSATA, SDXC card slot
- Display – 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 1x LVDS (Up to 3 independent displays supported)
- Connectivity – 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps (Realtek RTL8111F)
- 2x RS-232/422/485 (DB9)
- 4x RS-232 (one with 5V/12V power select) via connectors
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 host ports, 2x USB 2.0 (internal)
- Audio – Mic-in/Line-out
- Expansion – 1x PCIe x1, 1x PCI Express Mini Card with SIM card slot, 8x digital I/Os
- Misc – 1x PS/2 combo for keyboard and mouse, 3V/220 mAH Lithium battery, watchdog Timer
- Power Requirements – 12VDC or Standard ATX
- Dimensions – 170×170 mm (mini-ITX form factor)
- Temperature Range – 0° ~ +60°C
- Certifications – CE
The board is said to runs well with Windows 7 and 8 operating systems, but would also likely support Windows 10, and Linux operating systems.
Axiomtek MANO300 motherboard will become available in January 2016 for an undisclosed price. More details should eventually be found on Axiomtek MANO300 product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|