We’ve previously seen CS668 TV box combining an Android TV box, a Bluetooth Speaker, and a power bank into a single device, but audio quality is likely to be mediocre on such as small device. Eny Technology HF10 is slightly different as it combines an Amlogic S905X Android TV box with a larger 10 Watt speaker with a class-D amplifier, and can also used as a Bluetooth speaker.
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 (option: 2GB)
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash (Options: 16 and 32GB) + micro SD slot up to 32 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- HDMI output
- 2.5″ 10W mono bass speaker with class-D amplifier
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port
- Misc – Power & Play/Pause combo button, and volume buttons
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD
I’ve been told the audio quality via the bass speaker should be better than your typical TV. The device will run Android 6.0.1 with Kodi 16.1, and the specs also mention Widewine and PlayReady DRM, but I would not count on it. They’ll probably put it there for their ODM/OEM customers who may request it. They also told me they plan to do a version compatible with Google Home later on.
HF10 is still under development, and price is not available yet. You may find some more details on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|