CNX Software’s “Giveaway week 2020” took place last week with 7 different prizes including three MINIX accessories (USB-C hubs and USD PD charger), M5Stack Atom Echo ESP32 based programmable speaker, Miniware DT71 smart tweezers, and two SBC’s namely RockPi 4C and Ryzen Embedded based DFI GHF51.
All people had to enter was to leave a comment with the country to which the parcel would have to be sent.
With the help of random.org, we now have selected and confirmed winners which all happen to come from the US or Europe this time around:
- MINIX NEO Storage Plus USB-C Hub with 480GB SSD – Marc, USA
- Miniware DT71 Smart Tweezers – xdcc_master, GERMANY
- MINIX NEO C-G USB-C Multiport Adapter – Barnaby, UK
- RockPi 4C SBC – Garrett, USA
- M5Stack Atom Echo ESP32 Speaker – Venet, ITALY
- MINIX NEO P2 100W USB-C Charger – Michal, SLOVAKIA
- DFI GHF51 Ryzen Embedded SBC – Dean, UK
I’ve just sent all 7 packages earlier this morning, and if everything goes to plan winners should receive their prize within 2 to 4 weeks. Thanks to everyone who participated. Let’s do it again next year.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.