Last year, we wrote about IP69K-Rated stainless steel panel PC’s made by ADLINK, powered by an Intel x7-E3950 quad-core Apollo Lake processor, equipped with a 15.6-inch to 23.9-inch display, and designed for special production environments including food, pharmaceutical, and chemical production.
If you need an IP69K panel PC with a more powerful processor, Axiomtek has now introduced GOT815W-511 and GOT812W-511 15.6-inch and 12.1-inch stainless steel fanless touch panel computers powered by an Intel Core i5-7300U quad-core Kaby Lake processor, available with either IP69K/IP66 ingress protection rating.
- SoC – Intel Core i5-7300U dual-core/quad-thread Kaby Lake processor @ 2.6 GHz / 3.5 GHz (Turbo) with Intel HD Graphics 620; 15W TDP
- System Memory – 1x 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM for up to 16GB RAM
- Storage – 1x 2.5-inch SATA SSD or HDD (9.5 mm height max)
- LCD Panel
- GOT815W-511 – 15.6-inch TFT LCD with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 400 nits, 5-wire resistive touch or projected capacitive multi-touch
- GOT812W-511 – 12.1-inch TFT LCD with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 400 nits, 5-wire resistive touch or projected capacitive multi-touch
- Networking – Gigabit Ethernet M12 X-coded port via Intel I210-IT PHY; optional WiFi and cellular connectivity with mini cards
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 M12 A-coded ports
- Serial – 2x RS-232/422/485 (default RS-232, A-coded)
- 1x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot
- 1x Half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot
- Misc – Watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 9 to 36V DC M12 power connector
- Power Consumption – GOT815W-511: 58.5W max; GOT812W-511: 56.5W max
- Dimensions / Weight
- GOT815W-511 – 414.8 x 55 x 265.1 mm / 6.3 kg
- GOT812W-511 – 332 x 55 x 234 mm / 4.55 kg
- Material – Front Bezel: Stainless type 316 for a higher level of resistance to corrosion
- Temperature Range – -20°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity – 10% – 95% @ +40°C, non-condensing
- Vibration – 1G, 5 – 500Hz, random for 2.5″ SSD
- Certifications – CE
Two mounting options are provided for the panel PCs: VESA mounting or suspension and Axiomtek supports two operating systems: Windows 10 IoT or WIndows 10… So no Ubuntu option like for the ADLINK models.
As a reminder, IP69K ingress protection rating offers a higher level of waterproofness, with the display tested using a spray nozzle with hot water (+80°C), a flow rate of 14 to 16 L/min, and a nozzle hold at a distance of 10 to
15 cm away from the device at angles of 0°, 30°, 60°, and 90° for 30 seconds.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.