If you ever wanted to played around with an electric car that’s a bit better than an RC toy, but don’t quite have the cash for a full-size Tesla model, Henes has designed an electric card for
you your younger kids that’s controlled by an Android tablet and allows both manual and remote driving.
Henes Broon T870 specifications:
- Tablet – 7″ Android 4.4.2 tablet PC smart system with HD resolution display, micro SD, HDMI and audio output
- ARM Cortex-M3 based main control system
- Bluetooth remote control
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Functioning hood & doors
- 4 wheel drive with high density urethane tires
- Spring suspension & shock absorbers
- Leather bucket seat and seat belt
- Foot pedal accelerator
- Bright Headlight / Aux Light / Turn Signal Light / Tail/Brake/BackUp Lights
- Motors – Dual 24V driving motors
- Battery – Rechargeable 24V 7Ah battery pack for a little over 2 hours drive, or up to 20 km.
- Dimensions – 134 x 73 x 63.5 cm
- Weight- N/A
The car can reach up to 8 km/h, with a maximum sit capacity of 35 kilograms. The company recommends parents to use the remote control for kids between 1.5 and 3 years old, and let them drive themselves up to 5 year old or more (subject to height & weight).
The tablet shows a dashboard like on “adult’s cars” with a tachometer, and a better level indicator. You can also adjust the lights, brake modes, adjust the speed level, play music, set remote control mode, and more. The promo video does not show much about the tablet, but shows a little how the car can be used.