Archos has just released a new version of AppsLib, the Android marketplace for tablets to be used with its Archos Android tablet including Archos 70 and Archos 101.
The new version is Appslib 2.0 (Build 58):
Faster, easier to use, multilingual, new icons, new category “adult content” and more to enjoy the thousands of apps available on AppsLib.
The file is Appslib_2.apk. You can download it directly on your Archos device and install it there.
You can also install it via your PC as follows:
- Click on the AppsLib icon on above to download the latest version of Appslib.
- Save the.apk file onto your PC’s hard drive.
- If the file extension is NOT “apk”, but is instead “zip”, change it to “apk”.
- Transfer the .apk file to a folder folder on your device. Unplug your device.
- Open the File Manager or AppInstaller on your tablet (note these names may be different depending on your tablet’s manufacturer), navigate to where you placed the apk, and tap twice on the file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install this newer version of the Appslib applications.
If you want more choices to install Android applications, you could also use the unofficial Archos Android Marketplace Application.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|