The next item for giveaway is rather specialized hardware, as V-Bridge Muses-β allows you to take raw video input via HDMI or video composite, encode it and module to your DTB standard (DVB-T, ATSC… ) and get the video through your TV tuner via a cable, or over-the-air if you add your own an amplifier and antenna.
The system is controlled by an STM32 board with LCD display and button, and you can operate directly from the board, selecting various option. I used a TV box as input, and U4 Quad hybrid set-top box to get the video signal and output it to my TV when I reviewed the system with DVB-T / QPSK modulation. The system is limited to MPEG-2 up to 1080p30 encoding since it’s what the SoC supports.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $25 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via Paypal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 8th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
At the time of the crowdfunding campaign, this system was going for $559, but the company failed to raise enough fund, and I cannot find it for sale anywhere, so it’s kind of a collector item now…
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.