Cloudsto Embed+ RK3288 is a Rockchip RK3288 Board for Digital Signage and Point-of-Sale Applications
As Rikomagic launched their MK80LE (Linux Edition) mini PCs on Cloudsto a few days ago, I also noticed a new page entitled embed+ RK3288, which described what should be the first board sold by Rikomagic/Cloudsto. The Rockchip RK3288 based board can be used as an Android & Linux development board, but it appears to mainly target OEMs for applications such as digital signage, point-if-sale, and web kiosks.
- SoC – Rockchip 3288 quad core ARM Cortex A17 up to 1.8 GHz with Mali-T764 GPU supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 /3.0, and OpenCL 1.1
- System Memory – 2G DDR3
- Storage – 8 to 32 GB eMMC flash. The daughterboard adds an SD card slot.
- Video / Display interfaces – HDMI 2.0, LCD interfaces (backlit, power, data)
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm earphone / audio output jack, and built-in microphone.
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi , and Bluetooth 4.0 (external). Gigabit LAN via a daughterboard.
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x mini USB OTG. 2 extra USB ports via a daughterboard.
- Expansion Headers – 11 headers for connection to daughter board, display and others.
- Misc – RTC + battery slot, RS232, power and reset function.
- Power Supply – TBC
- Dimensions – 118 x 83 mm
A daughterboard and 11.6″ to 65″ IPS display (1366×768 to 4K resolutions) can also be provided. The daughterboard includes an SD card slot (up to 32GB), 2x USB 2.0 host port, and Gigabit LAN.
Embed+ RK3288 kit supports Android 4.4 or Linux (Ubuntu). People interested in this platform can contact Cloudsto for pricing and availability information, since these will depends on the project’s requirements such as eMMC size and display used.