I’ve just received the eZ430-Chronos development tool I ordered last week (after 2 working days) by Fedex.
Today, I’ll just post some pictures of the kit and provide some descriptions.
There is a woman jogging on the box because you can actually buy a chest strap to monitor your speed, heart beat and calories consumption. If you would like to purchase one (49 Euros), it is available at http://www.bm-innovations.com/index.php/shop_products.html. Apparently there are only 868MHz (EU) and 915MHz (USA) versions, and they do not sell the strap for the 433MHz (international) version as I have.
The watch is normally turned off the first time you open the box, it’s just turned on on the picture because I used it before taking the pictures.
The content of the box includes:
- eZ430-Chronos wireless watch
- eZ430 USB programming and debugging interface (Bottom left)
- CC1111 USB RF access point (Bottom right on top of the screwdriver).
- Mini Phillips screwdriver
- CD containing documentation and development software
The quick start guide explains how to install the software, the driver for the RF Access Point and eZ430 emulator as well as reassembly and disassembly instructions.
The CD Contains the following:
- Components datasheet and user’s guide
- eZ430-Chronos User’s Guides
- Schematics, Layout & Bill of Materials
- Partners (Information about BM Innovations, IDT and Johanson Technology)
- Linux eZ430-Chronos Installer
- Windows eZ430-Chronos Installer
- Windows IDE (CCSv4 and IAR)
- WEB: HTML Documentation about the development tool