After India and the US last month, Google will organize Android Developer labs sessions in Europe to train developers to optimize their applications for Tablets.
Registration is now open for the following European cities:
- Berlin — September 28 and 29.
- London — October 3 and 5.
- Paris — October 27 and 28.
Sometimes late October…, but you can register now.
This ADL series isn’t another set of introduction-to-Android sessions, nor any other kind of general overview like you may have at Google Devfest. It’s specifically aimed at optimizing Android applications for tablets, in particular creating high-quality tablet applications to provide a polished user interface and an enjoyable user-experience.
Registration is open to anyone, but as Google can only accommodate a relatively small number of attendees, they will select attendees who already have an high quality Android app with the potential to be a top-tier tablet app.
- The best practices to build high-quality applications for tablets running Android.
- How to design your user interface by taking advantage of the tablet screen size.
- How to migrate your applications designed from mobile phones to tablets.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.