Here are the specs of the device:
- CPU – RK3066, Cortex-A9 Dual Core processor 1.6 GHz
- GPU – Quad Core Mali 400 with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1, OpenVG1.1
- RAM – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 16 GB NAND FAST / microSD Card slot (Support up to 32G)
- Display – 10.1″ capacitive touch screen (1280×800)
- 2.0 MPixel front camera
- 2.0 MPixel rear camera
- Sensors – 4-way G-sensor
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi b/g, Bluetooth and 3G (via external 3G dongle).
- Battery – Up to 4 hours movie playback,up to 12 hours music playback and up to 6 hours web page browsing.
- Weight – 450 grams
Charbax discovered this tablet last month in Hong Kong. You can watch the video below to have a closer look at the device and see how it performs.
The factory price is 128 USD (MOQ:1000). It is not yet available, but it can be pre-ordered on several websites such as AliExpress for 269.99 USD including (China Post) shipping.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.