American Portwell Technology has announced the AMDY-7000 Series Mini-ITX embedded system boards targeting applications that require high quality graphics output with low power consumption such as digital signage, surveillance security monitoring, point of sales (PoS) and more.
The company provides 3 families of AMDY-7000 series mini-ITX boards:
- AMDY-7000 – Single-core AMD Athlon II Neo R44L processor.
- AMDY-7001 – Dual-core AMD Turion II Neo N54H, AMD Athlon II Neo N36L or single-core AMD Athlon II Neo R44L processor.
- AMDY-7002 – Dual-core AMD Fusion G T56N processor.
The AMDY-7000/7001/7002 Series models are powered by AMD Fusion processors featuring ATI HD 6320 and HD 4200 GPU. Depending upon the model, the power consumption ranges from a 12W to 25W. All boards can support up to 8GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory, dual display via VGA/DVI/HDMI/LVDS and dual LVDS (AMDY-7002 only), PCIe x1, PCIe x16 or half-size mini-PCIe depending on the model and dual Gbit Ethernet.
Here are AMDY-7002 Model specifications:
- CPU – AMD Fusion G T56N dual core Processor with AMD HD6320 discrete GPU @ 500MHz.
- Chipset – AMD Fusion A55E FCH
- System Memory – Support 1x SO-DIMM DDR3 1066/1333 MHz and up to 4GB system memory
- Video Output:
- 1 x DP to 24 bit LVDS connector onboard
- 1 x DP to 24 bit LVDS connector onboard or DVI-D connector on rear I/O
- 1 x VGA connector on rear I/O.
- Support for dual independent video output
- DVI up to 1600*1200(UXGA)
- LVDS up to 1920*1080 (WSXGA+)
- VGA up to 2048*1536(QXGA).
- BIOS – Phoenix
- Storage Devices:
- 1 x CF Slot
- 1 x CFast socket
- 5 x SATA connector
- I/O Chip – 1 x ITE® IT8721F & 1 x IT8760
- Expansion interface – 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCI and 1 x Half sized Mini-PCIe socket
- LAN – Realtek® RTL8111D-VB-GR Gigabit Ethernet controllers with 2 x RJ45 on rear I/O. Support Boot from LAN (PXE) and WOL (Wake On LAN)
- Audio – Realtek ALC886, One audio jack support Line-in/Mic-in/Line-out on rear I/O
- 6 x USB1.1/2.0 ports onboard pin headers
- 6 x USB1.1/2.0 ports on rear I/O
- 1 x USB 1.1/2.0 port onboard vertical USB connector
- Serial Port:
- 2 x RS232 ports
- 2 x RS232 port & 4 x RS232/422/485 ports onboard pin headers
- PS/2 – 1x PS/2 keyboard & mouse on rear I/O
- Power Requirement – Standard ATX
- Dimension – 170(L) x 170(W) mm
- Environment – Operation temperature: 0~60oC, Storage temperature: -20~80oC, Operation humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing
Portwell AMDY-7000 Series Mini-ITX embedded system boards are available now.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|