A little while ago, I bought my CX-01 mini PC for ~$42 thanks to a group buy organized by togetho.ru. This website does not sell directly, but negotiates with online merchants such as Pandawill and sellers on Aliexpress so that interested buyers can buy a particular product at a discount with a Coupon.
This time, togetho.ru is organizing a group buy for the Rockchip RK3066 dual core Cortex A9 mini PC for $78.99 (vs $89 normal price) on HK Good Aliexpress website (Product name: UG802). Here’s what you have to do to participate:
- Go to UG802 product page on Aliexpress
- Select free Hongkong Post Air Mail shipping. You are also supposed to select the “Black” version, but I can’t see this option in the site. If HK post is not available, select another method, and leave a comment (See below).
- Click “Buy Now” and “Confirm”.
- In the message box:
- Write TOGETHO_MEGASALLEEE
- The device is shipped with a EU charger by default, so if you need a US charger, leave a comment about this.
- Leave a comment to change the shipping method if needed.
- Leave other comments as needed
- If you have an Aliexpress coupon, you can also use it. AERU5OFF50 will deduct $5 for purchases over $50. Valid until the 24th of August.
- Click “Place Order”.
And that’s all for now. Don’t pay anything at this stage. HK Good will adjust the price lower and inform you by email via Aliexpress. I suppose it may take a few days, until they receive enough orders. Once you receive that email, check everything is OK and complete your order.
With the $5 coupon (Apparently $10 coupon are available but could not find any), the total cost would be $73.99 USD, which is exactly the price MK802 single core mini PC was selling 3 months ago, so it looks like a pretty good deal if you need a dual core mini PC. Bear in mind, that I have yet to see a video with that HDMI stick however, and much less a proper review.
Via: togetho.ru UG802
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.