Meditaked has just announced their first 64-bit ARM SoC with MT6732 featuring four ARM Cortex A53 cores, Mali-T760 GPU, and a Multi-mode 4G LTE Modem at Mobile World Congress 2014.
Here are the key features of MT6732:
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor system @ 1.5GHz
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.0 and OpenCL 1.2 APIs
- Multimedia Features
- Supports low-power, 1080p, 30fps video playback supporting the emerging video codec standard H.265 and legacy H.264 and 1080p, 30fps H.264 video recording
- Integrated 13MP camera image signal processor with support for unique features like PIP (Picture-in-Picture), VIV (Video in Video) and Video Face Beautifier
- MediaTek ClearMotion technology eliminates motion jitter and ensures smooth video playback at 60fps on mobile devices
- MediaTek MiraVision technology for DTV-grade picture quality
- Integrated Multi-mode 4G LTE Modem
- Rel. 9, Category 4 FDD and TDD LTE (150 Mb/s downlink, 50 Mb/s uplink)
- 3GPP Rel. 8, DC-HSPA+ (42 Mb/s downlink, 11 Mb/s uplink), TD-SCDMA and EDGE are supported for legacy 2G/3G networks
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi, Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
MT6732 (MTK6732) SoC will be available by Q3 of 2014, and should be found in actual devices by Q4 2014.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
4 Replies to “Mediatek Introduces MT6732 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 LTE SoC”
wow cant wait for it i wonder what the antutu score would be
And any developer board? Would be highly welcome…
I would not hold my breath. I’ve never seen developer’s board from Mediatek. They must have some, but probably reserve them to their customers.