JmGO G1 is a neat looking Android 4.4 projector powered by Mstar 6A918 quad core Cortex A9 processor with a Mali-450MP4 GPU (same as Mstar 9810?), and featuring a Texas Instruments LED based DLP projector. It comes with USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, AV, S/PDIF ports, and four speakers on the periphery.
- SoC – Mstar MSO6A918 Quad core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1.5GHz with an ARM Mali-450MP4 GPU.
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC + microSD card slot
- Texas Instruments DLP
- RGB LED. Native resolution: 1280 x 800
- 30,000 hours LED life (About 10 years @ 10 hours per day)
- 15″ to 300″ screenI
- Brightness – 450 Lumens
- Video Inputs – HDMI IN, AV IN
- Audio I/Os – Inputs HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF; Output: 4x speakers
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB3.0 port
- Power Supply – 19V/4.74A
- Dimensions – 219 mm diameter x 60 mm height
- Weight – 1550 grams
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|