There are many products based on Rockchip RK3188 quad core processor that can be used to watch videos on the big screen, such as Android TV boxes, and HDMI TV dongles. Zeco CX5 is an Android video projector that allows you to watch videos, play games, browse through your pictures on a screen as large 300″, and thanks to its 13,000 mAh built-in battery, you could even have your own mini outdoor cinema.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3188 quad core processor @ 1.6 GHz with Mali-400MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 4GB NAND flash, micro SD slot
- Optical parameters – LED DLP, 0.45″ DMD, Shutter 3D, 750 ANSI Lumens, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio. Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800). Lamp life: 30,000 hours
- Projection parameters – Fixed focus, 1.15:1 throw ratio, 1 to 7.5 m distance, 40 to 300″ size. Aspect ratio: 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- Audio/Video inputs – HDMI, DLP-link?, 3.5 mm jack for AV (composite + stereo audio), and VGA
- Audio output – 3.5mm earphone jack
- 3D Video playback – DLP link shutter 3D, support for 3D Blu-ray
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 with high gain external Antenna
- USB – 1x USB host port (specs say 2), 1x USB OTG port ?
- Misc – IR receiver, (Firmware) Update button
- Power – DC jack (5V?) , 13,000 mAh battery to 2 to 3 hours use.
- Dimensions – 219×171×72mm
- Weight – 1.15 or 1.4kg depending where you read
The device ships with an IR remote, a power adapter, a warranty card, and user’s manual. A one-year warranty is provided for the video projector, but only 6 months for the LED lamp, which may show a lack of confidence to their 30,000 hours useful life claim.
Zeco CX5 is available on “Zeco Project” Aliexpress store (limited feedback) for $648 including shipping via DHL. There are also other sellers on Aliexpress that sells the device for various price even up to $2500. Price in China appears to start at 3480 CNY (~$558). You can also check out product information from the source (Chinese only) on Zeco CX5 product page.