You’ll need a 40-pin Raspberry Pi board for this giveaway. Quectel UC20 based ThaiEasyElec 3G Raspberry Pi HAT adds 3G / 2G connectivity to the popular development board. I”l send the board with the full kit include GPS/GLONASS antenna, cellular antenna, headers and spacers.
I explained how to use the board in “How to Use 3G and GPS on Raspberry Pi” post, and I found that it was pretty easy working with GPS and 3G using Hologram SIM card by following the instructions provided by ThaiEasyElec. I could also find alternative connection method for this type of board on the Internet.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $8 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 14th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.