We’ve seen several industrial products powered by Raspberry Pi 3 board or CM3 module recently, with the likes of Industrial Shields Panel PC, TECHBASE ModBerry, or Pi/104 PC/104 compliant carrier board among others.
We can now add another industrial computer based on Raspberry Pi CM3 module with Compulab IOT-GATE-RPi IoT gateway, with dual Ethernet port, support for 3G/LTE modems, a rugged case, and working in a wide temperature range of -40°C to 80°C.
Compulab IOT-GATE-RPi specifications:
- SoC – Broadcom BCM2837 quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.2GHz with VideoCore IV GPU
- System Memory – 1GB LPDDR2
- Storage – 4 to 64GB of soldered eMMC flash, micro SD socket
- 2x 100Mbps Ethernet
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 BLE
- 3G / LTE cellular modem via mini-PCie module)
- Video Output – HDMI 1.3, up to 1920×1080
- Audio – 3.5mm stereo line out jack, HDMI audio
- USB – 4x USB2.0 host port
- 1x RS232 port, ultra-mini serial connector
- 1x RS485, RJ11 connector with EB-RPI-FCSD HAT board
- CAN – 1x CAN bus, RJ11 connector with EB-RPI-FCSD HAT board
- RPI HAT expansion interface
- 6x DIO, 5V tolerant, 100-mil header implemented with EB-RPI-FCSD HAT board
- Misc – RTC Real time clock with back-up battery
- Input voltage Unregulated 10V to 36V DC input
- Dimensions – 112 x 84 x 25 mm (Aluminum housing)
- Weight – 450 grams
- Temperature Range – Commercial: 0° to 60° C; extended: -20° to 60° C; industrial: -40° to 80° C
- Shock, vibration, dust and humidity resistance
The gateway uses passive cooling, so no fan is needed, it supports both VESA and DIN rail mounts, and hardware protection against unintentional DC plug pull out and unauthorized boot from external storage.
The gateway runs Raspberry Pi 3 OS images such as Debian Linux (Raspbian), Ubuntu Core and Windows 10 IoT Core, and is compatible with IoT frameworks like Microsoft Azure IoT or AWS Greengrass.
Compulab IOT-GATE-RPi will start selling next month with price starting at $110 for volume orders. Visit the product page for further information.