QC-MINI is a USB fast charging board that can take 6V to 32V DC input from a power source such as solar panel, and outputs 3 to 12V via a USB port using QC 2.0/3.0 and other fast charging standards.
The board can be useful to implement fast charging in any project, and it won’t break the bank as I’ve just come accross the module on IC Station for just $1.99.
QC-MINI key features and specifications:
- Input voltage – 6.0V to 32V DC
- 5V DC up to 3.4A by default
- Fast Charging
- QC 2.0, QC 3.0 with 9V @ 2.5A and 12V @ 2A support
Huawei Fast Charge Protocol FCP, does not support mate9 (SCP)
Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol SFCP
- Safety – Overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, over temperature protection.
- Misc – LED load indicator with brightness increasing with load
- Dimensions – 38x20x10 mm
- Temperature Range – -20℃~85℃
- Humidity – 0% – 95% RH