1-Stream IPTV streaming software offers an alternative to Xtream Codes

1-stream IPTV panel

1-Stream is an IPTV streaming platform with smart load balancing that allows providers to scale their service and integrates geo-location to ensure content delivery from the closest available server for quicker load times and less buffering.

One popular professional IPTV platform used to be Xteam Codes for which I wrote a detailed four-part review but they started having trouble on September 18, 2019 with Xtream Codes IPTV Panels having a legal dispute related due to piracy, despite not providing any streams, and it seems they may never come back online, as their latest update contesting the claims date from January 2021.

A lot has happened during these two and a half years in the IPTV scene with many alternatives, most of them with another similar name but based on almost the same old, PHP-based vulnerable platform found in the former Xtream Codes Panel version 2.9.3, which could never provide good security, even via its CMS system (parts on XC Servers, parts on own server), contrary to a standalone system, which means all files are hosted within the Admin’s server groups.

Renamed, sliced in parts, mixtures and even the old outdated XC v.1 came back to glory for some times. Nevertheless, all IPTV panels seemed to have flaws, security vulnerabilities, and plenty of bugs, often too many to count. With 1-Stream streaming panel, I’ve finally found a new generation IPTV panel, build from scratch, that appears to be secure, stable, and with good set of features.

I plan to write a 5-part review of the 1-stream IPTV streaming platform which will take some times, but here are some of the highlights of the software first:

• Transcoding System
  • Highly scalable with the ability to combine multiple servers and load balancing
  • High Level Security – Multiple logs for each connection, connection source detection (VPN, Datacenter, or a proxy), locking subscriptions by IPs, countries and number of connections is also possible.
  • Live Streams, VOD (Video-on-Demand), Radio
  • TV Archive & Timeshift
  • MPEG-TS, HLS, RTMP Output
  • TV Series & TMDB API implementation
  • RTMP Push
  • MAG Devices supports with STALKER player
  • Plugins – Auto-Block, Proxies, Billing, etc…

More details may be found in the official website, but stay tuned as part 1 of the review/tutorial should come soon.

Support CNX Software! Donate via cryptocurrencies or become a Patron on Patreon

ROCK Pi 4C Plus
The comment form collects your name, email and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on the website. Please read and accept our website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment.
newest
saentist
saentist

Very resource using panel,

8 months ago

Could you explain better, what you mean by that please?

Misc
Misc

$200 per month is way to much. Xtream codes is free

Morgan H
Morgan H

@Misc not at all
Technical support is very responsive and fast problems solver.
I have 3 licenses and i can say it worth paying 600 euro per month ,

1)my tickets and problems are solved almost instantly.
2)i requested customization and i have receive in a very professional manner.
3)i have tested the new billing addon made by smarters for 1-stream and it is brilliant

Superspurs
Superspurs
8 months ago

Do you resell a service? Looking for a new one after mine started buffering a lot more than it used too… Let me know?

8 months ago

Hi, if you are referring to the XtreamUI, this Software is not only full of highly dangerous vulnerables, it is completely exposed! Every day hacked, unstable,Tons of bugs (like nonstop Audio Off..) and in no way to recommend, for someone like to be safe. But i can understand if somebody is a kind of “Hobbyist” only and do not care much about stability or security.

Ovi
Ovi
8 months ago

There is a list of reasons behind the 200 euro price.
Premium fast technical support , active development , to keep away from low level dark piracy , very open to new ideas , professional approach on any level and so on….

Julian
Julian
8 months ago

Shit $32 a year I paid for IPTV starters pro…

David Jashi
8 months ago

If you are running IPTV/OTT service, 200USD per channel should not be an issue. Otherwise, you should not be running IPTV/OTT service.

Francisco
Francisco
8 months ago

Not everyone will be cool with paying $200 euros per month. For example, I am very against Software-as-a-Service model, always seen it as a cash grab, a way for software developers to make more money in the long run at the expense of the costumers. I would not be complaining if a one-time buy option was offered.

8 months ago

Right, Francisco, not for everybody, more for real professional use. Free Software..mhhh…nice wishful thinking..i already see tens of thousands of developers bagging for a meal on the streets… let’s be serious, each good work should have a payment, right? And for “expensive”…look at the price by Wowza as a example, but if you take a look, take your heart pills before..

Ovi
Ovi
8 months ago

Francisco i would suggest to contact the development team , i am pretty sure that they can offer you life time option as well but not for 200 euro value 🙂

Simpots
Simpots
8 months ago

Does this panel support series?

Hi Simpots, yes sure, does support Series

Walid
Walid
8 months ago

You can give me more information if this a server for many user or for one user

8 months ago

Hi Walid, Specify more precisely please. 1-Stream is a Software, not any kind of Server

Daniyal
Daniyal
8 months ago

Ok $200 per month… But i want to try.

8 months ago

Hi Daniyal, sure, no problem, just go to 1-stream.com , press get started and register, and ask for a trial.

Engr.shahid
Engr.shahid
8 months ago

Can I have it’s further details as I want to compare it with my existing system

Just wait for the Review Part 1

Crushable
Crushable
8 months ago

How would I find an IPTV service that is already using 1-Stream? As I understand it, it’s software to manage an IPTV service, no content provided.

Crushable
Crushable
8 months ago

I’m not intending to set up a streaming service myself, so testing 1-Stream would be pointless, I do not want to waste their time. I’m simply not a potential direct customer for them. However, I could be a potential customer for a streaming service that has chosen the 1-Stream platform to deliver content. 1-Stream has some very clear advantages over their competitors, presumably any streaming provider that uses it would pass those advantages along to their customers. It never hurts for 1-Stream’s customers to win business because they can offer a superior service. Trouble is, I’ve been unable to find… Read more »

Weller PCB manufacturer