If you’ve got an Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 smartphone, and sometimes, you’d like to use it with a larger screen and a keyboard, there’s now a solution with Migoal TransMaker. The device does something similar to Motorola Lapdock, but it can support both tablet and laptop modes thanks to a detachable keyboard dock. You can use it by sliding your phone at the back of the tablet screen.
TransMaker TR10 and TR11 specifications (Tablet):
- TR10 – 10.1″ IPS touchscreen panel (1280×800 resolution)
- TR11 – 11.6″ IPS touchscreen panel (1920×1080 resolution)
- Audio – 1x2W Speaker + 3.5mm earphone jack
- USB – 1x micro USB port
- Buttons – Home, menu, back, power on/off, volume +/-
- 1x DC-in
- 5000mAh Lithium battery
- TR10 – 263 x 181 x 10.7mm
- TR11 – 305 x 192 x 11.5mm
- Net weight – TR10: 525g, TR11: 620g
TransMaker TR10 and TR11 specifications (Keyboard dock):
- Full QWERTY keyboard (AZERTY and QWERTZ versions are also available)
- USB – 1x USB2.0 host port
- 1x DC in port
- 6000mAh Lithium Battery (or 4000mAh depending where you read).
- TR10: 263 x 181 x 11.5mm
- TR11: 305 x 192 x 11mm
- Net weight – TR10: 510g, TR11: 780g
The package comes with the tablet, a keyboard dock, a protective shell, a power adapter, and a user manual.
Migoal TransMaker is not yet available for purchase, and pricing have not been disclosed, but the company will showcase the device at IFA 2013, in Berlin on September 6-11, 2013. You may find more information on Migoal’s TransMaker product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|