LinkSprite has recently showcased PCDuino3S, a Linux / Android mini PC powered by AllWinner A20 dual core SoC, and with features similar to PCDuino3 development board. Possible applications include media player and thin client terminal for desktop visualization.
PCDuino3S technical specifications:
- SoC – AllWinner A20 Dual Core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1 GHz + Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DRAM
- Storage – 4GB NAND Flash, internal microSD card slot for up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 with HDCP support
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports 1x micro USB OTG port
- Misc – 2x LEDs, power button
- Power supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 12.7 x 6.35 x 2 cm
The back of the case reads “OCLOUD Network Computer”, so it seems it may be an older products from Ocloud Technologies, a company which has developed a desktop virtualization system for PCDuino, and has been rebranded to PCDuino3S.
PCDuino3S appears to be available now, and you can purchased directly from Linksprite for $99, or on Amazon for $108.90.
Thanks to Oliveira!
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.