e-con Systems has just introduced e-CAM130_CUTK1, a 13 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera board specifically designed for Nvidia Jetson TK1 development board powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 quad core Cortex A15 processor supporting up to Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution @ 22 fps, or 1080p @ 30+ fps with MJPEG or YUV422 output.
e-CAM130_CUTK1 camera board is comprised of a camera module and an adapter board that can be directly plug into Jetson TK1 board. Camera board key features and specifications:
- Camera Module
- e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD with S-mount lens holder
- based on Aptina AR1820HS sensor.
- Max S/N ratio: – 36.3 dB; Dynamic Range: – 65.8 dB
- Interface – 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Resolution / Frame rate – VGA @ 90 fps, 720p @ 60 fps, 1080p @ 30 fps, UltraHD (3840×2160) @ 22 fps, 13MP (4224×3156) @ 14 fps. Values are the same for MJPEG or YUV422.
- Connector – 125-pin connector for Jetson TK1
- Power requirements – ~ 2.5W
- Dimensions – 65.27 mm x 55 mm x 27.3 mm
- Weight – 3.55 grams with lens
- Temperature Range – Operating: -30° to 70° C; Stable image: 0° to 50° C
e-CAM130_CUTK1 camera board is available now, but price has not been publicly released. However, for reference e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD camera module used in this kit sells for $169 per unit, with the price dropping to $89 for 1k orders.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
3 Replies to “e-con Systems 13MP MIPI CSI-2 Camera Designed for Nvidia Jetson TK1 Board”
I’m using e-con Systems’ See3CAM_80 usb camera with Jetson Kit in my project
Is anyone using this camera board? How is the frame rate ??
e-con Systems has now released 3.4 MP Ultra Low Light camera for Jetson TK1. It is based on AR0330 sensor and has excellent low light sensitivity – 0.1 lux!
Recently e-con Systems has launched a 13MP autofocus UVC USB 3.0 camera with iHDR support based on AR1335 senso. See3CAM-130 supports 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) at 30fps over USB3 in compressed MJPEG format. This See3CAM_130 can also stream Full HD (1920×1080) at 60fps and HD (1280×720) at 60fps.