I’ve previously reviewed MeLE PCG01 TV stick powered by Intel Atom Z3735F, and found it to be well designed, without overheating issues, so that this Intel TV stick performed just as well as as bigger mini PCs. NotebookItalia found out that the company is now about to launch a new version at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015. MeLE PCG02 is still based on the same Bay Trail processor, but it interestingly comes with an Ethernet port rarely found on TV sticks.
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Bust freq: 1.83 GHz) with Intel HD graphics Gen 7 (2W TDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC + micro SD slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x micro USB port (for power only)
- Misc – Power button, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port.
- Dimensions – N/A
The stick looks much slimmer in the video compared to the picture, and sticks seem to be getting larger and larger…
The device is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home (Activated), and will start selling in November for $119 shipped. A Cherry Trail version is also planned.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|