There was some confused when MeegoPad T05, T06 and T07 Cherry Trail TV dongles details surfaced with specifications changing from sites to sites. One forum post on x86pad.com, clarified MeegoPad products line up, including a new MeegoPad T08 Cherry Trail projector with battery. MeegoPad T07 was confirmed to be actively cooled with a small fan, and come with 2GB as seen on GeekBuying and GearBest, but the company also just launched a flexible funding Indiegogo campaign for the 4GB RAM version.
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz (Turbo frequency: 1.84 GHz) with Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR3-1600
- Storage – 32GB eMMC 5.0 flash + micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 male connector
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host port, 1x micro USB port (power only)
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 106 x 53 x 13.5 mm
- Weight – 50 grams
They ask for $109 for the “early supporter” reward, which includes T07 with Windows 10 Home, an HDMI extension cable, a micro USB to USB cable, a power cable, and a carrying case. The company has also included MeegoPad T05 in the crowdfunding campaign featuring 2GB RAM only, and available barebone for $79, or with Windows 10 Home for $94. Shipping is not included, but is free to North America, and the few European countries I tried, and $10 to the rest of the world. Delivery is scheduled for January 2016.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.