In case you need a cheap and compact ESP8266 board with integrated USB to TTL debug interface, a photo resistor, and/or some buttons, a white brand board based on ESP-12F could be interesting.
- ESP-12F module with Espressif ESP8266EX SoC
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2x 8-pin headers with GPIOs, VCC, GND, Reset, ADC, and UART
- USB – 2x micro USB port (one for power, one for debugging ?)
- Misc – Photo resistor, RGB LED, three buttons for power, reset and firmware upgrade (I think)
- Dimensions – Small
Via Pete Scargill
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.