Texas Instruments has started the year by offering a deal on their 32-bit MSP432 LaunchPad Development Kit, dropping the cost from $12.99 to $4.32 for a limited time with coupon code [email protected]
MSP432 Launchpad’s key features:
- MCU – Texas Instruments MSP432P401R ARM Cortex M4F MCU @ 48 MHz with FPU and DSP, 256KB flash, 64KB RAM
- Expansion – 40 pin BoosterPack Connector, and support for 20-pin BoosterPacks
- Misc – 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction
- Debugging – Back-channel UART via USB to PC, Onboard XDS-110ET emulator featuring EnergyTrace+ Technology
- Power – Micro USB connector
The kit includes the board, micro USB cable and a quick start guide. There’s plenty of technical documentation for the board, although for some unknown reasons, I can’t download any PDF documents from TI website tonight.
The coupon is still working, but free shipping on TI eStore seems to be a thing of the past, as the total price adds $7 for shipping and handling to the US, and it goes up to $19 to countries in Asia.
Thanks to Nanik for the tip.