Ingenic has been designing MIPS based SoCs using their Xburst processor engine for several years, which are found in tablets, development boards, and wearables. The company has now launched T10 smart video processor based on the same MIPS32 processor but mobile camera, security survey, video talking, video analysis and so on with image resolution up to 1280×960 (datasheet says 1280×1024), and videos up to 720p30 or VGA @ 30fps.
Ingenic T10 specifications:
- CPU – XBurst single core MIPS32 processor up to 1GHz with FPU, 32KB L1 I-cache, 32KB L1 D-cache, and 128KB L2 unified cache.
- Memory – Embedded [email protected] up to 512Mbit
- Encoder engine -H.264 baseline, main profile; MJPEG/JPEG Baseline
- Encode Performance
- AE, AWB (automatic white balance), AF
- Lens shading correction
- Advanced spatial noise reduction
- Motion-adaptive temporal noise reduction (3D de-noise)
- Multi-exposure HDR image fusion (WDR)
- Space-variant HDR processing
- Host tuning tools
- Computer Vision – Motion Detection/Perimeter Protection, Face Detection,Human Detection, People Counting, License Plate Recognition, etc…
- CMOS Sensor Interface
- Maximum 12 bit HSYNC/VSYNC (DVP)
- I2C sensor control, Flash and DC control
- Programmable sensor clock output
- Up to 100M pixels/s input
- Audio – Embedded audio CODEC; AAC, G726, G711, PCM encoding; Echo cancellation
- On-chip Peripherals
- POR, RTC, WDT
- 2 channel ADC
- 2x UART, 2x SMB, 2x SPI, 12x GPIO
- 2x SDIO supporting SDHC
- 4x PWM
- USB OTG
- RMII EMAC, supporting PHY clock output.
- Hardware AES/DES/3DES
- Global unique Chip ID
- 32Byte customer OTP
- Power Consumption – Less than 400mW power consumption including DDRII
- Package – TFBGA181 ROHS, ball pitch of 0.65mm, 10 x 10 mm package
- Process – 40 nm CMOS low power
The company provides support for Linux-3.10 for the SoC. There’s no information about evaluation or development kits/boards for the video processor. You can find more details on Ingenic T10 product page where you’ll find the datasheet in English.
Thanks to Victor for the tip.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|