Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016 are coming up in the next few days, and while people living in the United States will surely have plenty of local deals, people living in the rest of the world can also benefit from the festival thanks to deals provided by Chinese online sellers. I’ll go through a list of event from some of the major shops for Black Friday 2016.
GearBest Black Friday 2016 will offer some discounts (but certainly not 80% off) as well as coupons:
- US Warehouse – 10% OFF with GBNY10 coupon – Validity: October 31 – December 31
- Site-wide (New Buyers Only) – 10% OFF with GBNEWNOV coupon – Validity: November 21 – 29
- Site-wide – 8% OFF with GBAFFNOV coupon – Validity: November 21 – 29
- EU Warehouse – 8% OFF with EUK10off coupon – Validity – November 11 – 29
- 2% discount for payment by Paypal (up to $2) – Validity – November 25 – 29
Geekbuying’s Black Friday “Crazy Discount” has started on November 14th, and will last until November 27th. BLACK6 coupon will give you 6% discount site-wide, and customers who purchase $350 or more in the last three month will be able to get a 10% disctoun by sharing the promotion on their social networks. They also have various discounts for all kind of devices for example Vorke V1 mini PC for $159.99 (ands lower for a 72-hour Shopping Carnival on Nov 24), KII Pro TV box with tuner for $74.99, and so on.
Three customers who purchased items during the promotion period will also be randomly selected to respectively win OnePlus X smartphone, GeekBox TV box, and N.01 D6 smartwatch.
DealExtreme Black Friday 2016 event consists of several sub-event:
- 10% MVP (Most Valuable Products) Refund – Validity: November 15 – 24
- Favorite free gifts for orders over $40 (gift value $1 to $6 depending on day). Validity: Up to November 24th
- Brands Advantages – Mostly discounts for smartphone brands
- Black Friday Flash Sales on November 25th only.
- Cyber Monday with 4000+ desktop calendars given away
Finally, CyberWeek & Black Friday is taking place now in Aliexpress. Part of the activities include games from the mobile app only to win coins to exchange for $2 or $8 coupons.
The company also has promotions where you can get store coupons or discounts for categories such as Consumer Electronics or Phones Tablets & Accessories. The coupons I’ve seen range between $1 to $10.
Please free to comment if you know of other deals, or even specific deals that you’d think would be interesting to CNX Software readers.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.