[Update: The promo is
You’d think Cyber Monday should be over by now, but ITEAD Studio still has a clearance with real 70% discount, as 96Boards hardware compliant LeMaker Hikey board is now sold for just $29.70 instead of the usual $99 price.
- SoC – HiSilicon Kirin 620 octa core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2 GHz with ARM Mali-450MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB LPDDR3 @ 800 MHz
- Storage – 8GB eMMC + micro SD slot
- Video Output / Display – HDMI up to 1080p, MIPI-DSI interface
- Connectivity – 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE (WL1835MOD module)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG
- Camera – MIPI CSI interface
- Debugging – UART header), unpopulated 10-pin JTAG header (back)
- Expansion headers
- 40-pin LS (Low Speed) Expansion connector – UART, I2C, 12x GPIOs, SPI, PCM, PWM, SYS_DCIN, 1.8V, 5V, and GND,
- 60-pin HS (High Speed) Expansion connector – SDIO, MIPI_DSI, MIPI_CSI, I2C, USB 2
- Misc – Power button, jumper for power/boot/user, LEDs for Wi-Fi/Bt, and 4x User LED
- Power Supply – 8-18V @ 3A as per 96Boards specs via 4.5/1.7mm power jack. Hi6553V100 PMU
- Dimensions – 85 x 55 mm
You’ll be able to run Android and Debian images provided by Linaro. The board is also one the rare development board to be officially supported by AOSP.
Thanks to Nanik for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.