We’ve already seen Voyo Vbook A1 Apollo Lake laptop based on Intel Celeron N3450 SoC going for pre-order a couple of weeks ago, but its has a 11.6″ display only, and I prefer to use larger screens when I need a laptop as it’s less of a shock when switching from my 39″ TV screen connected to my desktop computer. CHUWI LapBook offers just that with many of the same specifications as Voyo laptop, but with a 14.1″ display instead, and a little less storage & battery capacity.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3450 quad core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.2 GHz (Burst frequency) and 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz (Burst freq.); 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Display – 14.1″ IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 (FHD) resolution
- Video Output – 1x micro HDMI port
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, built-in stereo speakers and microphone
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Camera – 2.0MP front-facing camera
- USB – 1 x USB 2.0 host port, 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 2A
- Battery – 9,000 mAh Polymer Li-ion battery good for about 4 hours video playback.
- Dimensions – 32.92 x 22.05 x 2.05 cm
- Weight – 1.74 kg
GearBest has the laptop listed on Arrival Notice with a $292.89 price tag, but actual price could be a little lower, especially once coupons come in play.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.