Wemos – the company behind the cool Wemos D1 mini ESP8266 board – has now launched its first Espressif ESP32 development board with LoLin32 equipped with ESP-WROOM-32 module with 4MB flash, a micro USB port, and a battery header.
Wemos Lolin32 specifications:
- Wireless Module – ESP-WROOM-32 based on Espressif ESP-32 dual core processor @ 240 MHz with 4MB flash
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi + Bluetooth LE
- 26x digital I/Os
- 12x analog inputs
- UART, I2C, SPI, VP/VN, DAC
- 3.3V I/O voltage
- Breadboard compatible
- USB – 1x micro USB port for power and programming/debugging
- Power – 5V via micro USB + battery header for Lithium battery (charging current: 500mA max)
- Dimensions – 5.8 x 2.54 cm
- Weight – 5.8 grams
The board is not compatible with Wemos D1 mini (34.2 x 25.6 mm) and shield, but offers a more powerful solution with Bluetooth LE, battery support, and more I/Os. The Wiki is still work-in-progres, and there’s no that much information on the page yet.
Wemos LoLin32 can be purchased for $6.90 + shipping ($8.66 in my case) on Aliexpress.
Via ESP32net twitter
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|