Entertainmentbox.com has contacted me asking whether I’d be interested in hosting a giveaway for two Ebox T8 V TV boxes with S77 Pro air mouse on CNX Software, and I thought it was a good idea, so here we are.
EBox T8 V is an Amlogic S912 TV box running Android 6.0 with some pre-installed apps specifically geared towards to UK market like BBC iPlayer, and FilmOn, as well as a 2.5″ SATA bay. It also comes with IPVanish app which I successfully tried to watch UK programs, and I had overall a positive experience with the device as I reported in Ebox T8 V review, with the main problems being the lack of audio license and support for HDMI pass-through. I also know somebody who uses the previous model – Ebox T8 IV – as their main streaming device, and he was pretty happy about it after several months of use.
If you’d like to participate in this giveaway, please leave a comment below. Complete rules as follow:
- Only one entry per person. I will filter out entries with the same IP, and if you comment twice or more you’ll be disqualified
- The contest is open for 48 hours, and comments will be closed after 48 hours, so you’ll know when the contest is over.
- The two winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winners by email, and expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner. Please check your junk folder
- Shipping – Free and handled by Entertainmentbox dot com from their UK or US warehouses depending on location of the winners
- The contest is open worldwide
If you do not end up being lucky this time, it’s possible to purchase the device for £89.99 including VAT on their website using CNX coupon (valid until August 5, 2017).
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.