Let’s say you have a product, and need to create a brand or company name… Just think about two world famous brands or companies such as Samsung and Google, and with clever string manipulation come up with your own original brand: Samgle!
Now you need a product name… Find a product from a third brand that’s similar to yours, for example Nokia 3310 3G phone, and you’ve got all your names sorted! Meet Samgle 3G 3310 feature phone with 2G and 3G connectivity.
Samgle 3G 3310 specifications:
- SoC – TBD
- System Memory – 64MB RAM
- Storage – 128MB flash, micro SD slot up to 32GB (or is it 64GB?)
- Display – 2.4″ curved 320×240 display
- Camera – 2.0M rear camera
- Cellular connectivity
- 2G GSM – 850/600/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G WCDMA – 900/2100 MHz
- SIM Card Type – SIM + SIM/micro SD card; Dual SIM dual standby
- Other Wireless Connectivity – Bluetooth v3.0
- USB – 1x micro USB port for charging
- Audio – Built-in microphone and speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery – 1,450 mAh Li Ion removable battery
- Dimensions – 12.8 x 5.03 x 2.15 cm
- Weight – 95 grams
Such device is suitable for people where 2G is not available (or soon won’t be), people who don’t want to get constantly tracked / monitored by companies like Google or Facebook, or people who find smartphones too complicated to use. The phone ships with the battery a power adapter, and a user manual in English.
Samgle 3G 3310 is sold on GearBest in four different colors for $56.81 including shipping. You’ll also find Samgle MIX on that GearBest page, that looks quite similar to Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 in appearance only. While I’m writing about copypcats, last month Goophone Phone X (iPhone X clone) is now joined by Meiigoo S8 copying – you’ve guessed it – Samsung Galaxy S8 for just $169.99 shipped.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.