Lilygo has made another ESP32 board part of their TTGO family with TTGO T5 board powered by Espressif System ESP32 WiFI & Bluetooth SoC, and offering a choice of ePaper displays from 1.54″ to 2.3″, as well as built-in speaker.
- SoC – Espressif ESP32 dual core Tensilica LX6 processor with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Display (one of the other)
- 1.54″ 200×200 black & white ePaper display; Full refresh time – 2 seconds
- 2.13″ 250×122 black & white ePaper display; Full refresh time – 2 seconds
- 2.7″ 264×176 black & white ePaper display; Full refresh time – 6 seconds
- 2.9″ 296×128 black & white ePaper display; Full refresh time – 2 seconds
- Viewing angle – >170°
- Power Consumption – Refresh: 26.4mW(typ.); standby: <0.017mW
- Connected via SPI interface
- Audio – Mini Speaker
- Expansion – 24-pin header with GPIO, UART, speaker +/-, VP/VN, VBAT, 3.3V, GND
- Misc – 3x user buttons, reset button, power switch
- Power Supply Voltage – 5V via micro USB port; battery connector
Documentation and source code for the 1.54″ version specifically can be found on Github.
LilyGO sells the board with display and speaker on their Aliexpress store for $25.60 to $29.70 + shipping depending on the selected display.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.