Xiaomi Mi A1 was the first Android One smartphone by Xiaomi. It’s been my main phone for nearly a year, and with a Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a decent 5.5″ full HD display, I’m pretty satisfied with it, especially I’m getting firmware updates nearly monthly, including security updates and new version of Android.
But an updated model, Xiaomi Mi A2 (Lite) has just been launched, so it should come as no surprise that Mi A1 is getting some discount, and that’s exactly what Banggood has done by offering Xiaomi Mi A1 phone for $159.99 shipped with coupon BGA164BMY.
- SoC – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor up to 2.0 GHz with Adreno 506 GPU @ up to 650MHz; 14nm FinFET process
- System Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Storage – 64 GB internal storage, micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Display – 5.5″ LTPS FHD display with 450nit brightness
- 12 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera with dual tone flash, autofocus, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP front-facing camera
- 4K/1080p/720p video @ 30 fps; 720p slow-mo video @ 120 fps
- Dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi with WiFi direct and WiFi display support
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 4G modem; supports Volte/4G/3G/2G on compatible networks
- GSM – B2, B3, B5, B8
- UMTS – B1, B2, B5, B8
- FDD-LTE – B1, B3, B5
- TDD-LTE – B40, B41(2555-2655MHz)
- 3-choose-2 NanoSIM/MicroSD
- GPS with AGPS, GLONASS,BEIDOU
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, built-in microphone, built-in speaker
- Sensors – Ambient light sensor, gyroscope, hall sensor, accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor
- Misc – Power/lock button, volume buttons, infrared blaster
- Battery – 3080mAh(typ) / 3000mAh(min)
- Power Supply – 5V / 2A via USB Type-C port
- Dimensions – 155.4 mm x 75.8 mm x 7.3 mm
- Weight – 165 grams
The phone was launched in September 2017, and if I remember correctly Android One program promises at least 18 months of support, so updates should still come your way until at least March 2019. It’s unclear whether that will mean an Android 9.0 / P update too.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
3 Replies to “Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Smartphone Sold for $159.99 (Promo)”
Did you have network instability as many other A1 users?
Are you on the stock ROM?
No connection issue with WiFi. I’m not using cellular data so no comment about that. Yes, I’m on the stock ROM.
No problems here also. LTE or Wifi.