From time to time I come across good deals for 3D printers, and a recent promotion for Creality Ender 3 3D printer appears to be one of them.
Creality Ender 3 has gotten some pretty good reviews – see video embedded below – in the sub $200 market, and GearBest is now offering the 3D printer for $169.99 including shipping from their Los Angeles warehouse. That deal is only available to the US however, and if you purchase it from the China warehouse (CN-099) price is $179.99 + shipping. That’s still a pretty good price though, as the official Aliexpress store offers the printer for $208 with Fedex shipping.
- Modeling Technology – FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Speed – 180mm/s
- Filament – 1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS
- Layer Thickness – 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm
- Printing Accuracy – ±0.1mm
- Working Mode – Online or SD offline
- Nozzle Temperature – 255℃
- Hot bed Temperature – 110℃
- Printing Size – 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Power Supply – 100-265V 50-60Hz input, 24V/15A (360W) output
- Dimensions – 440 x 410 x 465mm
- Weight – 8kg
The 3D printer can handle STL, OBJ, and G-code 3D printing files. Note that like with must model, Ender 3 comes as a kit so you’d have to assemble it yourself.
Thanks to Karl for the tip.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|