From time to time I come across good deals for 3D printers, and a recent promotion for Creality Ender 3 3D printer appears to be one of them.
Creality Ender 3 has gotten some pretty good reviews – see video embedded below – in the sub $200 market, and GearBest is now offering the 3D printer for $169.99 including shipping from their Los Angeles warehouse. That deal is only available to the US however, and if you purchase it from the China warehouse (CN-099) price is $179.99 + shipping. That’s still a pretty good price though, as the official Aliexpress store offers the printer for $208 with Fedex shipping.
Creality Ender 3 specifications:
- Modeling Technology – FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Speed – 180mm/s
- Filament – 1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS
- Layer Thickness – 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm
- Printing Accuracy – ±0.1mm
- Working Mode – Online or SD offline
- Nozzle Temperature – 255℃
- Hot bed Temperature – 110℃
- Printing Size – 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Power Supply – 100-265V 50-60Hz input, 24V/15A (360W) output
- Dimensions – 440 x 410 x 465mm
- Weight – 8kg
The 3D printer can handle STL, OBJ, and G-code 3D printing files. Note that like with must model, Ender 3 comes as a kit so you’d have to assemble it yourself.
You’ll also find some more user reviews on Amazon US,and possibly some extra information on the manufacturer’s product page.
Thanks to Karl for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.